orSign up

Follow us:
wechat
日本亚洲国产在线视频_亚洲欧美国产综合精品.中文字幕免费视频无卡,中文字幕高清无码不卡在线,不卡中文字幕高清无码不卡在线

Primary & secondary schools in low-risk areas open on Sept 1

2020-August-28       Source: Newsgd.com

Except for the primary and secondary schools in Lufeng, where students will get back to school in waves, other schools in Guangdong’s low-risk areas will open on September 1st as scheduled.

The 68th press conference on Guangdong's fight against COVID-19 was held in Guangzhou today (August 28th).

(Photo: Cao Yaqin)

“The epidemic in Lufeng, Shanwei has been brought under control and the risk of COVID-19 spreading has been basically eliminated.” Duan Yufei, Director-General of the Health Commission of Guangdong Province said at the conference.

"As of 8:00 August 28, one confirmed case and eight asymptomatic cases had been reported during the epidemic," Duan said. After intensive treatment, the confirmed case has been cured, and transferred to a 14-day isolation medical observation after being discharged from the hospital.

Duan noted that among the 133 close contacts, except 6 asymptomatic cases found in the investigation, 125 people have finished medical observation.

At present, three villages in Lufeng have been released from closed management. In Shenzhen, 10 Hema Fresh Supermarkets resumed business, and 1,269 people in 3 buildings were lifted from home quarantine.

Except for the primary and secondary schools in Lufeng, where students will get back to school in waves, other schools in Guangdong’s low-risk areas will open on September 1st as scheduled, according to Wang Chuang, Deputy Director-General of the Department of Education of Guangdong Province.

“With the autumn semester just around the corner, Guangdong will strengthen food inspection on the campus. Schools should ban the production and sale of cold meat and raw foods, as well as processing, producing foods like sandwiches or buying them from outside.” Wang Shaohua, Deputy Director-General of the Guangdong Administration for Market Regulation, said at the conference.

A growing number of people start travelling across provinces as the domestic tourism market revives. Guangdong CDC Director Deng Huihong reminds, visitors should learn about local epidemic prevention and control measures before setting out to destinations, avoid going to or passing by high-risk areas, stick to protection measures and avoid taking off masks during the journey.

Author: Hannah, Steven

Editor: Jerry

Editor: Hannah

Scan to share on WeChat

Scan to follow us on WeChat

0
Related News
Most popular
Day |
Week |
Month
Key Words

Home|About us|Contact us|Southcn.com

www.facetoclean.com. All rights reserved.

www.facetoclean.com. All rights reserved.|Registered number 020074| 粤公网安备 44010402000511号|ICP备案号 粤B-20050235-8